HUB INTERNATIONAL INTRODUCES COMPLETE HUB® HOA INSURE FOR CONDOMINIUM AND OWNER ASSOCIATIONS
HUB is investing in a digital strategy to streamline the quote and proposal process to deliver faster, easier and more competitive options to customers
CHICAGO, April 20, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — Hub International Limited (HUB), one of the world’s leading insurance brokerage and financial services firms, announced that it will provide condo and homeowner associations with simplified insurance quotes through HUB® HOA Insure Complete.
“HUB® HOA Insure Complete is an important step in providing condominium and homeowner association clients with access to tailored insurance and advisory services where and how they want to be served and meet their coverage needs,” said James “Chip” Stuart, real estate specialist at HUB. Head of practice. “HUB is investing in digital solutions to make the process of selecting and buying specialist insurance more efficient.”
HUB® HOA Insure Complete will enable HUB brokers to quickly provide homeowner association insurance quotes for condos and homes in the United States, including but not limited to:
- Tailor-made coverage based on association statutes (all inclusive, single entity, bare walls)
- Comprehensive coverage, including guaranteed agreed value and extended replacement cost options.
General liability insurance
- Limits to include $1 million per occurrence and $2 million AGGREGATE
- Assured status for property managers
- Board members and officers may be included as additional insureds
- Coverage against social engineering fraud
- Employee theft coverage
- Coverage against counterfeits or alterations
- Cover against theft of money and securities
- $1 million car coverage for employees and non-owners
- Liability cover for mechanics
- Possibility to include the legal liability of mechanics and garages hired and not owned
Today’s announcement continues to demonstrate HUB’s commitment to providing comprehensive omnichannel transactional insurance services that are efficient and provide even more extensive and competitive offerings and features to meet customer needs. The news also follows HUB’s digital acceleration journey with the recent acquisition of Insureon.
About HUB International
Based at Chicago, Ill., Hub International Limited is one of the world’s leading insurance brokerage and financial services companies, offering risk management, insurance, employee benefits, retirement and wealth management products and services. heritage. With over 14,000 employees in offices across North America, Hub’s extensive network of specialists brings clarity to a changing world with tailored solutions and relentless advocacy, so clients are ready for tomorrow. For more information, visit www.hubinternational.com.
SOURCE Hub International Limited